About the Team: this role will be supporting the Professional Services group, exclusively for our Sitefinity customers.
About the Role:
This key role is responsible for services booking goal with assigned territories. The role will work in close coordination with Product Sales Account Representatives to represent the services team across the entire sales lifecycle, from opportunity development to scope/quote, to closure. This role is supported within the services organization by the delivery regional teams and practice teams who help with the scoping and value propositions. This role is a quota carrying role.
To be successful in this role, you will participate in account development strategies, and territory development strategies with sales leadership. Educating and enabling the Product Sales team on service capability and offers will be a critical success factor. Close partnership with delivery teams on capabilities, scope and pricing will be required. This role is an individual contributor role, reporting into the Professional Services Sales Manager.
- 4+ years’ experience selling professional services
- Experience selling services within a software company
- 2+ years’ experience selling Web Content Mangement related services
- Experience working as a sales specialist and or in a sales overlay role.
- Experience working with Product Sales teams as a services sales specialist
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience with territory development and account/territory strategic planning
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extensive experience with proposal development and value proposition creation
- Track record of managing discounts to achieve engagement-level profit targets
- Hands on experience working with sales tools and processes like SFDC; must be familiar with the administrative process associated with booking a transaction.
- Experience working with internal and external legal teams regarding service related terms within proposals, statement of work and master service agreements.
- Proven track record of effectively working across organizational lines to accomplish shared goals.
- Experience working with sales channels and channel partner dynamics.
- Ability to travel 50-75%, as needed