We have a great opportunity for a self-starter with strong experience in selling complex Software Services and Consultancy, as well as a superb track record in business development, to join our Professional Services Organization as an Account Executive.
In this result oriented role, you will have to create opportunities, nurture and then close Professional Services projects in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland and Belgium. By developing various (project based) Professional Services propositions you will directly stimulate Progress’ revenue and ultimately, drive the Professional Services business forward.
As an Account Executive you will be focusing on:
- Identifying and developing new software services opportunities in the market and bringing them to closure. Defining and specifying solutions, including requirement specifications and proposals
- Translating “customer pain” into a solution roadmap; assisting the customer with the problem definition and presenting/ suggesting/ providing an impactful solution.
- Creating and modifying service offerings to meet market needs (in collaboration with Services Leadership, Services Management, VP WW Services, Services Sales) Involvement in negotiations with clients and their business’ leaders
- Assisting the License Sales team during negotiations on project plans, schedules, resources, involvement, and roles/responsibilities.
- Working with License Sales Leadership on transitioning license sales opportunities
To be successful in this role you shall:
- Have extensive Software Services Sales and business development experience
- Have Sales experience within the Progress OpenEdge community
- Be fluent in both written and spoken Dutch and German languages
- Be Services Sales orientated, possessing the ability to analyze, diagnose, and succinctly discuss customer problems
- Be comfortable working with stakeholders at different levels, with a view to identify and discover multiple business opportunities through sound business relationships at both top and departmental levels
If the above sounds like the right opportunity for you and you are:
- A self-starter with the ability to influence others to achieve results
- Able to handle multiple tasks including administrative and coordination ones
- A great communicator with an assertive approach
- Able to navigate cross-functionally and cross-regionally
- Willing to travel within Europe and work with a minimal level of supervision
Then we would be glad to hear from you! Apply Now!