You’re an organized sales professional. You like to develop, implement, and own a sales process to manage and prioritize outbound activity, lead intake, sales pipeline, and existing customer engagement.
You’re a hunter
You know how to prospect and find new business opportunities. While you already have a great network to tap into, you’re not intimidated with cold calling enterprise clients in targeted accounts. You’re a creative thinker when it comes to prospecting and you’re open to trying new approaches.
You’re an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive
You are comfortable having conversations with C-Level Executives in Fortune 500 companies. You’re experienced at interacting with CIO's and CTO's across various vertical markets.You know how to manage highly complex sales campaigns and close them when they are forecasted.
You know how to figure out the best way to find business opportunities. You exercise independent judgment for achieving your sales goals in your territory. You can build a plan around the penetration of targeted accounts and measure your progress and success. You can create an accurate map of prospects, identify their primary business solution, decision makers, and profile their decision-making process.
You’re a closer
You know how to get it done: you source and qualify new business opportunities, lead an effective sales process, and close business. You’re experienced and comfortable with leading a team and managing them different phases including presales pursuit, contract negotiation, and post-sales implementation and customer success. You accept nothing less than exceeding your sales goals each quarter. You’re the(wo)man!
You want to make a difference
You’re excited to be a key contributor to in an emerging market and you like to help figure out the path to success. You’re willing and able to take responsibility for driving the evolution of the go-to-market strategy and continuously growing revenue with your sales efforts. You are comfortable giving feedback to Marketing, Engineering, and the Executive team on messaging, product, and strategy, and understand that doing so is critical to both your and the company’s success.
● 10+ years experience in enterprise sales (both over the phone and in person) with a demonstrated ability to manage a pipeline, carry through, and close deals.
● BA/BS in Business, Marketing or related field.
● You’re known for your ability to qualify opportunities in large volumes and interact with other team members to work toward closing deals.
● You’re an effective listener; you have the ability to assess client needs effectively and address needs through new products and services.
● You’re self-driven and you know how to exercise independent judgment and decision-making.
● You have a proven ability to demonstrate a solution over the phone and in person.
● It (almost) goes without saying: you have a proven track record delivering on or exceeding revenue goals.
● You know how to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
● You have excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
The following requirements apply to positions that are advertised as “Remote” / not Boston-based:
●Previous experience as a remote employee
●Access to Internet connection sufficient for collaboration -- ability to participate in Slack, Hangouts, G-chat from the place in which you work
●Willingness and ability to travel economically to HQ with some regularity as determined by the hiring manager (minimum annual travel standard for all remote positions = 15%)
●Ability to proactively and effectively communicate and develop relationships with team members, with the understanding that members of HQ are equally responsible for ensuring effective two-way communication
●Superior time management skills for prioritizing a flexible and autonomous work schedule
●It is expected that the remote employee will provide their own office, internet, and phone (as needed)
● Software Sales, SaaS, BaaS / MEAP / Mobile development experience is a plus
● Accolades such as “Salesperson of the Quarter” or President’s Club.
Share this open position