About the Role:
This position is responsible for all Accounts Receivable and Invoicing functions. The role will also serve as a back-up in the Credit department as needed for Progress.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Performs all invoicing functions for U.S., Canadian customer set and International distributors .
- Prepares files and mails invoices daily; monitors sales journal. Obtains sales tax exemption certificates and enters the information into the system.
- Posts invoices and credits into the Accounts Receivable system.
- Daily input of cash received and reconciliation to cash deposit including subsidiaries which includes lockbox balancing .In addition: Maintain daily cash reports, make bank deposits, process credit cards, and maintain foreign exchange log.
- Handles all Invoicing and Accounts receivable functions for PSC. Ensures daily balancing of their accounts that leads to timely month end closes. · Assist in the monthly close of AR.
- Serves as a back-up to the Credit functions as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in accounting
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Detailed oriented person who can work at a fast pace with limited supervision. Knowledge of accounting and credit is a plus.
- Computer literate and working knowledge of various business software such as Excel, Word and ERP systems.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!