Flexible, powerful and scalable, Progress MessageWay efficiently and reliably handles your mission-critical file transfer and/or EDI translation needs while providing maximum visibility and auditability of every file and its end-to-end lifecycle.
Watch this webinar on-demand for a recap of recent MessageWay releases, as well as a look into what we’re working on, how we’re prioritizing features, and how you can provide feedback to influence the direction of Progress MessageWay!
In this webinar on-demand, you’ll learn:
- The cool new releases to MessageWay over the past 12 months, with special focus on the releases of MessageWay 6.1MR9 from January and the most recent releases of the MessageWay Manager and MessageWay Interactive Reporting applications
- Demos of some of the more exciting features released
- The new MWSFTP Adapter/location ‘Ciphers’, ‘KEXs’ and ‘HMACs’ fields
- The new MWRules ‘beginswith’, ‘endwith’ and ‘matches’ (RegEx) operators
- MessageWay roadmap themes
- Upcoming releases/features you can expect
- How users can submit ideas and feature requests
Brody Messmer, Director, Software Engineering
Tom Conkright, Principal Consultant