How many apps do you use at work on a regular basis? Is it annoying to deal with different logins, app navigation, user experiences, and other quirks? Are you finding you only use 10% of some apps, while the other 90% gets in your way?
You are not alone. Even well-run companies deal with application sprawl. Users get confused by which app to use and how to best use it. Microapps can help manage application sprawl and help employees be more effective. Also Microapps significantly reduce the cost of delivering new functionality to mobile users, sometimes saving as much as 90% of the cost of building it yourself.
In this on-demand webinar, we’ll take a look at why Microapps are needed, discuss which use cases make sense and which don’t, then finally look at the Kinvey Microapps platform for what tooling is available to help you build a Microapps strategy that makes sense and doesn’t cost an arm and a leg.
You have the right to request deletion of your Personal Information at any time.
You can also ask us not to pass your Personal Information to third parties here: Do Not Sell My Info
Copyright © 2020 Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates.All Rights Reserved.
Progress, Telerik, Ipswitch, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. See Trademarks for appropriate markings.