The demand for sophisticated enterprise applications is on the rise. To meet this demand, dev teams across the globe are being tasked with accelerating the pace of delivery. However, they must meet innovation and user experience requirements as well.
No- and low-code platforms are being touted as the answer—but do they actually enable companies to accelerate app development without compromising app quality and the overall user experience?
Based on feedback collected from 5,000+ developers, our new whitepaper dives deep into the heart of the matter, exploring:
- How are professional web and mobile dev teams organized across industries?
- What talent is delivering these apps and what are their preferences?
- What are the biggest challenges in app delivery according to pro developers?
- How do existing pro developers feel about low-code strategies?
- Where are the opportunities to improve application development strategies?