Your business demands that you provide a wider degree of access to data while still maintaining its security and integrity. However, most ETL and BI tools do not provide out-of-the-box support for Progress OpenEdge. Using Progress DataDirect ODBC/JDBC drivers for SQL connectivity is a solution used by many. But, directly connecting to the database creates compliance risk, or exposes a complex schema that complicates reporting and analytics efforts. That’s where the Progress DataDirect Autonomous REST Connector comes in…
Our new solution enables virtually any BI and analytics tool to access your application data via your APIs. And the best part? It does so with zero coding required! Join us for a live demonstration to see how OpenEdge and the Autonomous REST Connector team up to offer superior data access capabilities.
In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn:
- How you can query your JSDO and REST APIs using SQL
- How you can transform or mask data to address compliance regulation requirements
- How you can offer seamless connectivity in minutes while improving data security and integrity
- Ken Beutler, Principal Product Manager, Progress
- James Goodfellow, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Progress