Named IDC’s #1 CRM provider for the fifth straight year, Salesforce plays a large role in empowering digital transformation efforts at companies across the world. Unsurprisingly, businesses increasingly want access to their Salesforce data for analytics and other mission-critical processes.
Enterprises often turn to homegrown Salesforce connectors to deliver Salesforce data to other business apps. However, building a custom data connector for Salesforce isn’t easy—it can take months or even years. Join our upcoming webinar, where we dive into the different considerations for developing a Salesforce data connector.
- What is a Salesforce data connector?
- Which query language should you pick—SQL, SOQL or SAQL?
- What goes into a Salesforce connector (metadata, SQL processing, throttling, etc.)?
- When should you build vs. buy?
Plus, we’ll wrap things up with a demo of how to pull Salesforce data into Tableau and a live Q&A session from senior pre-sales engineer Tony Fitzsimmons. Save your seat today!
- Nishanth Kadiyala, Senior Product Marketing Specialist, Progress
- Avadhoot Kulkarni, Principal Software Engineer, Progress
Live Q&A Facilitator:
- Tony Fitzsimmons, Senior Pre-Sales Engineer, Progress