Progress offers one of the leading Cloud platforms for the development and deployment of SaaS business applications for the following reasons:
- The Progress OpenEdge Cloud Platform has the fastest path for developing reliable, high performance software as a service (SaaS) business applications
- With our efficient data management products, Progress delivers the high availability and scalability demanded by SaaS business applications
- As business and application needs become more complex, user interface flexibility and scalability grow in importance, Progress-based SaaS applications can be delivered via any user interface, including Web browsers, mobile devices, thin-client technologies, and other interface options, such as Java, .NET, and Web services
- Progress offers robust and cost-effective application/data management and administration tools
The OpenEdge Cloud platform delivers:
- Superior development productivity – 73 percent reduction in total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Cost-effective operation and management – 40 percent less expensive
- Service-oriented architecture – Leading in the industry
- Deployment flexibility -- Write once, deploy anywhere
- Comprehensive enablement programs – Award-winning program
And with Cloud-centric community resources, you can collaborate, network and discuss all things SaaS and Cloud with others just like you, take a test drive of other Progress applications, and access our virtual marketplace of complementary third-party products and services. And when you are ready, you can stage, test and deploy your application out to the Cloud in just 12 clicks, and even take advantage of self-service demonstrations before you deploy to the Cloud.
Read the datasheet
Progress Pacific Application Platform as a Service
Progress Rollbase enables rapid creation of software as a service (SaaS) business applications using point & click wizards and drag & drop visual design tools in a standard browser with a minimal amount of code. Use Progress Rollbase to extend your OpenEdge application to the cloud. From your browser, you can design and develop full-featured, collaborative, web-based applications that can be quickly deployed to your team or rolled out to your clients. Progress Rollbase can be deployed to any cloud or in-house infrastructure.
Or, you may also be interested in learning about: